wacht am rein mission help

hi im doing the german campaing and im having trouble with this mission because i cant destoy all of the anti-tank guns there is before i run ou of tanks and infantary at the hands of the enemy, i cose for this mission 3 squads of infantary and 1 panzer tiger and the rest panzers 4 H, but im able to destroy the first line of defense in the hills but when my tanks get there the second line near the vilage and in the hills further back, destory whats left of my units and i lose the battle, im using infantary crawling to spot the eny guns but i lose all to the infantary in the trenches, abd my tanks destroy the first line using area fire , aiming low but, i dont seem to be able to finish this mission sucefully.

Can anyone fime some advice on to doing this mission sucefully ???

You will get a very good sniper. This you can use well in the mission.

This guy has best abilities for aiming and scouting. This means he can make out the enemy before they can.

Carefully crawling forward with the sniper you can find and then neutralize the AT guns and field artillery. You can work your sniper around to the sides of AT guns and then aim at the crew members.

You also should get Brummbär 15cm close support tanks to deal with the trenches.

Keep your tanks together and be very careful once you get on top of the first hill. If you got this far in the german campaign you will crack this one, too.