polish campaing second mission

hi im on the second mission of the polish campain and i dont seem to get it done, i start with my unist waiting for the atack the germans put for the east and the west, i put my 4 tanks 1 anti tank unit and one heavy artelry in wait for the atack im able to destroy that attack then i move to get the guns in the hills but suddentlly one more wave comes and by that time i have few tanks only 2 and im out of armour pircing rounds so my atacks on the incoming tanks is to no avail using HE shells..., Anybody did this mission sucesefull and care to fill me in on how to do that ??? andy help wold be apreciated smile.gif

SPOILER

This was a tough one for me. I played on the hard level and adjusted my starting forces so I'd have a 75mm gun, which I think was key to helping me finally win this one (on the 4th try).

I survived the first wave with 4 7TP tanks, a TKS tankette with 20mm gun, and my 75mm gun. I also had about 4 squads of Inf. I used my 4 7TP's and the TKS to take out the PZII's coming over the hills toward the pak 37 guns that I captured earlier. Try to shoot at the PZII's at more than 500 meters since their 20mm's are less effective at that range and the 37mm guns of the 7TP's still have a good kick to them.

I found it was better to use the pak 37's on the back-side of the hill to fire at the other group of tanks (the group with the t35) along with my 75mm gun, which was in the woods across the field supported by 2 inf. squads and an armored car.

Once I took out the PZII's, I pointed my 2 remaining 7TP's at the t35, since it was the biggest threat, and also fired at it from a different direction with my 75mm gun. The t35 was immobilized, and I only had HE left at this point, but I think the pounding was so bad that the crew was disrupted and failed to put up much of a fight.

As I was moving two groups of men to re-man the pak 37's, what little was left of the enemy surrendered smile.gif

I had 2 7TP's (immobilized), a 75mm gun and 3 squads of infantry remaining. A pretty tough fight.

DV