E bay purchase - elicence...??

Hi - I downloaded the demo and then bought a copy off e-bay, merrily sat for several hours to get the patch to find I need a licence to get the best from it.. seller doesn't have original (never used it) and didn't know about patch.. I am now stuck.. can anyone help.. PLEASE - I have looked on other parts of the forum under licencing but can't really find the answer :confused:

If the original owner did indeed buy from us, he would have been sent the license code at the time of purchase (if its the DVD+Download) version. If its JUST a DVD, then the license code (assuming it was bought from us, remember there are several different versions now out, only the Battlefront one uses eLicense) would be on the CD case on a white sticker.

If he did buy from us AND he ordered/pre-ordered the game and got the DVD+Download version, we will have a record of the license code BUT we will ONLY send that info the original purchaser so HE would need to email us at elicense@battlefront.com and request us to lookup the code. At which point he could forward that info to you.

We will not under any circumstance send license info to someone that DIDN'T buy a game directly from us.

You other option is to just buy the download version of the game from us which will give you a new working license code that would work on the DVD version as well.

Madmatt