disappearing tanks or infantry man

hi, when i'm in a game , i am following a tank and for some reason it disappears and i know he is still moving cause i see trees being knocked over by an invisible tank, they do reappear and disapear,

infantry men will do the same , is there a tweak i can do to solve this.

AMD Athlon 3500+ 64 XP MCE SP2

2 gigs Ram

7950 GT f orceware 94.24

That sounds like the unit you are following with camera is moving in and out of your line of sight. If your friendly units can't physically "see" a target, the camera won't display it, but the game does still show tree's being knocked over as the vehicle drives over them.

Madmatt

i'm looking in the mission editor and i see that it is already disable, this is what it says

ChangeFogOfWar ( "Disable" )

Delay ( "120000" )

is there another place i can get your "Halftrack Assault" mission, i registered at cmmods.com but when i go to login it brings up my admin window, is this normal cause i've never seen a login like that before,

thanks

ok i just added "Disable" and this worked, i can now watch and follow the enemy without it disappearing, thanks for you response and help,

i lost in this battle also, i've only been able to win once, i sent my tanks to the high ground and was able to take out there tanks,they where attacking from the north,

i try this just right now, but enemy came from the east ,

but was great to beable to watch the progress

thanks again

[ November 25, 2007, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: nashash ]

a noobie question , how do i take screenshots, seems i was using prt scr last week, but it isn't working, maybe i'm clicking wrong key. thks in advance

never mind i found out it's F12 , i have a few rts games i play i forget which key is for which game, thanks

[ November 25, 2007, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: nashash ]