Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, yesterday i purchased TOW digital download & hardcopy.

I checked first the system specs to make sure it would run on my shiny new Gaming Laptop (duel core,2GB,ATI Mobility Radeon™ X1600, Vista 32bit, etc ) and this is what it said:

* Windows Vista: Windows Vista (32 bit) is not "officially" supported in this release although we have tested with it and have found that if you have the latest, non-beta drivers for your video and sound card installed, it should work.

** Windows Vista 64bit: Due to an incompatability between Vista 64 bit and Theatre of War, the Mission Editor will NOT function in Vista 64 bit.

*** The following intergrated Video Chipsets and Video Cards are expressely NOT supported:

Mobile Intel® 900, 915, 925, 82945G or 945GM/GU Express Chipsets

Nvidia GF440MX and earlier

ATI Radeon 9200 and earlier

*** The following intergrated Video Chipsets has been shown to result in poor performance

ATI Radeon Xpress

However after a 3hr download & install including the new Moscow Mod/Patch all i get is;

Runtime error #39(trap)

Please, contact vendor of this application. :confused:

I have tried the map editor and that loads up just fine but i can't get the game to work, as you can imagine i'm gutted this was my birthday prezzie :( can anyone help?

Cheers SS_KONIG

Try to download and install latest ATI drivers for your mobile video chipset. Early Vista video drivers had poor OpenGL support and TOW uses OpenGL. Hopefully this will fix this issue. It's also better to run TOW_1.4.exe instead of default one if you have an ATI videocard.

Hi Sneaksie, thx for your quick responce but i have a problem with what you have said!

Firstly its a new Laptop so i kinda hoped the Drivers would have been up to date in the first place.

Secondly i had already thought about that but on visiting the ATI website i found this message:

Mobility Radeon™ Support for Windows Vista

Currently AMD does not provide any driver support for Mobility Radeon™ products. All driver and technical support for Mobility Radeon™ products is provided by the original laptop or notebook manufacturer. The drivers that are available for download at ati.amd.com are for desktop products only.

To download Windows Vista Mobility Radeon™ drivers or driver updates for your laptop or notebook product, please visit your laptop or notebook manufacturer's website.

On visiting my manufacturer's website i get this message:

Coming soon to this website:

Product specifications

Direct sales

Driver downloads and product manuals

PC Customisation and design your own Zoostorm PC or Laptop

Independent product reviews

Customer reviews

Warranty claim and customer services support

But as you can see the site is under construction and there are no downloads available yet!