crashes & resets

Hi,

Like others i have problems with crashes.

I have made everything what was written on forum

I tested game on Vista OS. It'w works, but so slow. I think problem is on XP side. I changed Ide, Graphic and music card drivers. still the same. Last time when i tried i had blue screen with "page fault in nonpaged area...". I know that is problem with Ram or HD. I tested it but everythings fine, i took out memory from motherboard, but it change anything ( i saw blue screen twice [only when i played Tow, but i had so many crashes)

i'm so frustrated, because i've done everything what i can.

I forgot, i have Polish edition (moscow campain edition + patch 1.4)

i can't find Tow_1.4.exe there, i have only tow.exe. Demo mission works fine on the same config. Sorry for my eng. I hope you will understand everything

My configuration:

Pentium 4 2400mhz@3000mhz (i tested with overclocked values and default)

Sound blaster Audigy 1 (2.09.0016)

GeForce a6600 (winfast) (162.18 forceware)

Maxtor 40gb (udma 133) - primary

Seagate barracuda (udma100) - sec

Paul

1. Make sure your CPU and Video card are not overclocked. Overclocking may cause a non-stable work and in this case we won't be able to help you.

2. Polish version as well as the latest ones do not contain "tow_1.4.exe" file. This file was a temporary fix of the bug with the crash after closing the application on ATI video cards. Now it is completely fixed and there is no need to search and run tow_1.4.exe.

3. Please, download the Fraps tool http://www.fraps.com/download.php , measure your FPS inside the game when it is so slow and tell the results.

4. How much RAM do you have? For comfortable playing it must be 1 Gb.

5. Also pay your attention to the troubleshooting guide: http://www.battlefront.com/products/tow/troubleshooting.html

2. Polish version as well as the latest ones do not contain "tow_1.4.exe" file. This file was a temporary fix of the bug with the crash after closing the application on ATI video cards. Now it is completely fixed and there is no need to search and run tow_1.4.exe
dmg,

When do you think that we, the Battlefront customers, will get the patch with the "crash after closing the application on ATI video cards" fixed ?

Thank you very much for the support.

I am really looking forward to new patches and addons for ToW !!!

Txema