hey, I just D/L'd the TOW demo. Thought I would check it out. Everything appears to have loaded correctly but it wont open when selected.

I get the game cursor then an "adjusting settings" screen some times, but It wont open........

I have a current computer with a servicable Vid'-card. All -dumbed- down to the lowest rez',sound off. all drivers updated.jsut wont boot'.

The link to the "buy-now" page that the D/L puts on your computer with the demo works fine...... :rolleyes:

Can adjust game settings and access the game manual. Everything works but the 'Boot" function.

To bad, been looking thru the forums, seems that several issues are still outstanding. Makes me wonder if the game was rushed to the board.

How does the multi-player function work. Thats what I was really wanting to access. Any problems there? Anyway will check back and see if anyone can give me an Idea of what Im missing. I bet its something stupid on my part. TY....

Do you have any kind of overclock on your system? I had problems with an overclock I did after running TOW for over 2 months successfully. It didn't like the memory settings being too high over the 200 MHZ bus rate. After I fixed my memory settings to 180 MHZ with the overclock my bus for memory was back to around 200 MHX and the game quit locking up in the load sequence.

Also, do you have better than integrated graphics and at least 9600 ATI or better equivalent card?