Multiplayer

Hi,

We are five french players of Tow. We try hundreds of times to play multiplayer, 1vs1, 2vs2 etc... and we passed the download only 3 times... We try with "internet" and we try emulate lan with "Hamachi". we read the multiplayer configuration readme and open every ports needed. Have you tips to help playing multi??? IS there map not working??? Please help!!!!

Please, describe in full details and step by step what you had tried to do and at what stage you got stuck.

When did the clients fail? When connecting to the server's lobby or when loading the mission?

the lobby work perfectly. then the loading fail.

it loads approximately 70% and stop.

Most of the time, when the client do ctrl + alt + del at this position, tow.exe didn't respond. In the main time, the server send a lot of kb.

yesterday we tried 5 times. The first work perfectly, but not the others.

When we play, we close all other programs using bandwith. we use windows firewall only and avast AntiVirus and i never have problems with them. My bandwith : 1208 Kb DL and 324 Kb UP. The other pc for the test of yesterday : 8000 Kb DL and 1000Kb UP. I try 2 times to be server and he try the 3 others time. we wait 6 or more minutes.

Every times it fail, it stops at 70% of the loading (approximately 1 cm after the ) of the title of the map).

I am having the EXACT same problem here in the US. We are using the Cable connect speed (as recommended in the multiplayer setup 100,000) It will load 100% on the server (bar goes all the way across). On the client side, it will load about 50% and just sit there. Neither Server nor client ever sees the map. We waited 10min to see if it just took a while, and it never launched. Neither computer is locked up, as the mouse moves freely. :mad:

HELP!