need info on refund.

I have gone above and beyond the nominal work it takes to get a game to run correctly. When spending $50+ on a piece of software, I should not have to download utilties, do legwork for the development team (not getting paid) and above all still not be able to play at an acceptable level. This game is not enjoyable and the support team has been rude at times. I am done with this unplayable game and want my money back.

My info needed is how do I get a refund for this game? I have the e-mail showing I paid.

Don't think you can get a refund.

From the ordering page:

"Battlefront.com encourages you to review the product DETAILS or play the game DEMO before making a purchase.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL!"

Now, you could try and sell it at ebay. Or even offer it at the TOW forum, not the tech support one.

--

doWnSizer, you mentioned that members of the support team have been rude to you, but in your four posts to date, neither myself or any other Battlefront.com staff member has ever directly replied to you here on the forum.

I see replies from other people, but not any from us.

Your problem, from what little you seem to have posted to date, is that you are getting low framerates? I would encourage you to wait for the game patch that should be coming out soon and see if that rectifies your problem.

Of course, posting more details on your problem and your full system specs and what you have done to date would go a long way in us getting you the help you desire.

We are more than willing to work WITH you on this problem so that the game you bought ends up working as it should, but you need to talk TO us, not AT us. Accusing us of stealing your money (as you did in a earlier post) is really not going to do that very well and is untrue.

Madmatt

Since this post is not a technical one, I am going to lock it up, please post a description of your problem, with the details I requested above as well, into a new thread and we will work with you to get your game running as it should be.

Madmatt