Sapphire ATI x1600pro 256mb

I'm selling this card in the orginal box, card is 3 months old if interested PM me, I'll send you my paypal account and along with your address I'll mail out priority mail with traking number.

$70.00 pluss $5.00 priority.US mail only or canada too.I bought I new one ATI xagp1950 pro thats why I'm selling it.

[ May 06, 2007, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Wolfseven ]

Originally posted by you1:

Wolfseven

looking to change my card To the x1950AGP b4 i do, can you

Tetails of any improvements from the x1600pro

Regards

You1

good gaming

Very good improvments but this card is 9inches long and man I had to move a hard drive to make room but so far so good. Oh and better have atleast bare minimum of 450 psu 40amp on at least one 12v rail. tongue.gif

Good to see you have improvmements,

What,s your settings

for ANti- Aliasing etc, have you noticed a slow down on FPS or an increase or just the same but you've uped the settigs

Good gaming

I updated my video card from a ati agpx1600pro 256mb it ran ok in low settings, to a ati agpx1950pro 512 mb and it runs like crap on this higher end card at low settings, I ran the auto detect and it placed everything on high but I only got 1 to 5 fps

and on low setting 5 to 8 fps. Whats happening here is there a driver issue with the game or is the coding compression screwed up?

or is the game not properly recognizing the drivers? Please fix I'm wanting a very smooth high end eye candy eye popping game

Sorry just read this

It seems the graphics cards of two years ago seem to work ok when this game was first put to paper,including the CPU's but anything after is having an issue with something in the programe engine

Hope the patch corrects this for all of us

Good gaming

I too have upgraded my HIS Radeon x1650 pro 512mb to a HIS Radeon x1950 pro 512mb ;) , no improvement. :confused:

I also put in a new motherboard, asrock 4coredual-vsta, new pentium d935 dual core running at 3.2ghz and 2gb of ddr 400 memory and still low fps and game freeze. WTF!? :mad:

Wolfseven, I'm going ahead with the x1950 some good prices out there, since I have a XP3000+ 32bit processer it will show weather it's a cpu or card issue, my XT9600 256 gives gr8 performance in TOW 20 to 30 FPS graphics are very good, so if it falls below this with the x1950 I'll be pining ATI since I'm only changing the card

Good gaming

wolfseven

Also so you's all know disable the fastwrite in your bios setting for the video card the ATI x1900 series

on x19XX AGP series, fastwrite gives compatibility and stability problems! .

I’ve read up on the x1950pro series card ,looks like my CPU although running the game well,is't up to this cards requirements, recommended 3.4GHz to use this card to it's max,

I've posted b4 that it's no use having super fast one item! And another medium item! so I'm taking my own advice.

I'm going to match my XP3000+ Barton with an ATI X800xt 256mb,Since this was the replacement for the (9600XT series cards which I have now ) I've got this off e bay so we will see if the xtra 12 extreme parallel pixel pipelines and DDR3 do the biz.

The shader is still 2, so keep an eye on any future posts

I like the option to run the graphics card with all the options enabled in the bios,

The x1950 is just too modern for my now old game system.

We will see if I can turn my modern pc that I use for work in the future to a gaming system.

Thx for the info on how this card handles TOW

Good Gaming

[ May 20, 2007, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: you1 ]

Wolfseven

Got X800xt today What a difference,My old 9600xt ran very well, this card bloody GR8, all settings on max all bios options enabled fpr card fast write etc Cat options on full 7.4 driver

This card marries GR8 with my XP3000+ cpu

game runs smooth 25 to 35 FPs 15 to 20 eye level

It seems game runs ok on older cpu's, lets hope the dev's can increase perfomance on the newer ones

Video looks alot better might even give the newer systems a run for there money

posted May 23, 2007 03:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi update changed my 9600xt to a X800Xt bloody GR8 my 9600 ran very well, but this card bloody GR8 ,I.e trenchs with the 9600 poor with the X800xt GR8

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/poortrench9600.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/trenchx800xt.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/pz2.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/tophitkv2.jpg

Good gaming

I think your right the older video cards work so maybe they will add support into the game for the newer ones. looks like a fix in the game engine to recognize the newer cards x1950 has a 1.85 ghz gpu speed and core clock at 850 so it just a matter of them getting the engine to operate with the newer cards.