Transfer mission files

Ok I transferred mission files from demo to the Retail I had no problems playing go15 seelow mission but I noticed that when it asked me to replace the texts.utf8 files now I have new names on the single mission page and no descriptions how do I transfer mission files with out losing the original texts files I did back it up if I have to put it back I'm good there. Any info on transferring mission and the proper placing for them?

You do realize that the Demo mission is already in the full game right? Its the last mission in the German Campaign and instructions on how to play the campaign missions as single battles have already been posted to the forums.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

You do realize that the Demo mission is already in the full game right? Its the last mission in the German Campaign and instructions on how to play the campaign missions as single battles have already been posted to the forums.

Madmatt

yes found that out when I finished the polish campaign it unlocks all the mission so you can se them. :D

Actually, there is a more comprehensive way, see below:

1) Backup the campaign.xml and texts.utf8 files in SINGLE_MISSIONS folder

2) Copy whatever campaign battles that you want to use into the SINGLE_MISSIONS folder. Copy the entire battle folder. For example: all of P001_Mokra for the first Polish battle.

3) Open the campaign.xml file in whatever folder that you got the campaign battles from.

4) Copy the info for the folders that you moved. Again, for P001_Mokra, that would be:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"><Mission>

<Number>1</Number>

<SID>P001</SID>

<Name>P001_Mokra</Name>

<Country>POL</Country>

<Layer>P001_Mokra.mat</Layer>

<Success>P002</Success>

<Failed>P002</Failed>

</Mission></pre>