My two AT guns "Froze"

I was playing the second polish mission and both of the AT guns I had "froze". I couldn't disembark, move them, fire, or anything. In both cases the gunner was stuck constantly doing a winding animation.

Anyway is this a known bug?

Yeah I had that happen too, on the same mission - although in my case it was just the one gun that did it. It was right at the start of the mission that what you described happened, so I restarted it and it didn't happen again. It might have something to do with the proximity of the gun to the sandbags maybe?

Another animation error I had was a lone American solider who 'lost' his animation completely, and was represented as standing for the rest of the battle, regardless of what he was ordered to do - he did move slowly when told to crawl, but remained standing bolt upright as he slid across the terrain. Most unnerving. This was 3 missions into the Allied campaign.

Other than those minor issues, I've not had any other graphical weirdness whilst playing this fun game!

It's not just graphical though, because being unable to use two artillery guns or even disembark my highly skilled gunners probably made me lose the mission. Hopefully it won't happen too often because the missions are hard enough as they are! My guns weren't near any sandbags though, in fact one was right out in the open.

I'm really enjoying the game though, just the type of game I was hoping for. I was actually following its progress a while ago, but it was cancelled or something, and then a week or two ago I saw a preview for a game that looked eerily similar to wartime command on IGN and to my surprise it had been resurrected.