ToW messed Mozilla!!!! Argh!

So, I was playing Dunkirk scenario and had lock up and soft reset didn't worked. I had to turn off my PC (I don't have hard reset on this Sharkoon case, I know stupid...) and from that time (pc checked the hard drive) when I first time start mozilla browser THEN I MUST WAIT 3-4 MINUTES to open browser!!!

This is BTW. really excellent. And this is because of this bug. Really great! :( ((((

Just wanting to kick someone in the teeth because of this.

Mario

Originally posted by Moon:

Not sure what you mean? I have Firefox as well and no problems. There is nothing in TOW which would affect your browser. Maybe Firefox is downloading some updates?

Martin

I will try to install again Mozilla. I think that that hard reset was the reason for this. But, I couldn't shut the process on alt-ctr-del so I had to shut down PC. So maybe ToW don't affect mozilla but it's beta state have caused this problem.

But Ok I hope that I will manage to restore this to working condition I hate to see every time I turn on PC that it churn out Mozilla browser and start it only 3 minutes later. Insane.

Mario

Originally posted by Steinfisch:

The engine of my car didn't start - just one day after playing the citadelle scenario.

Thank you battlefront!

How old are you?

Did I said that CAUSE of the hard reset was game that is in beta and this CAUSED this. My PC worked perfectly well until this.

So instead of pretending that you are smart next time read a bit more careful. Very funny indeed.

That BUG caused this! It happened AFTER that BUG not DAY AFTER!!!

Mario

Bloodstar44,

Although the others might pick fun at you, but I understand the situation. The game locked up, forcing you to hard reset which apparently affected Mozilla.

We are working with 1C to get to the root of the lockups some people are experiencing, and that will hopefully minimize such "chain-reactions" as what you encountered.

I am sorry that your game crash caused you such a problem.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Bloodstar44,

Although the others might pick fun at you, but I understand the situation. The game locked up, forcing you to hard reset which apparently affected Mozilla.

We are working with 1C to get to the root of the lockups some people are experiencing, and that will hopefully minimize such "chain-reactions" as what you encountered.

I am sorry that your game crash caused you such a problem.

Madmatt

Thank you Madmatt. I really don't blame anyone and in fact it's not so big problem.

Kind word is always working smile.gif

Best,

Mario