Soldier problem, please help.

Urgent! I've noticed that in the first basic training mission, one of my heroic Russki troopers has a rather nasty cough. Can you recommend something to fix this before the entire company goes down?

Many thanks.

Apart from that, well, v early day, I'm only on the first tute, but all certainly looks great so far. The camera controls are a certainly bit of a bitch at first, as has been pointed out elsewhere, but I guess with a little time and practice, and manual config, that will smooth out.

OK soldiers, calm that irritated chest and move out!

Thanks for that, Matt. It does help with the camera. However, I have another prob, which I've mentioned in a different thread. With a brand new Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 pc, with 2Gig RAM, Nvidia 7950GT 512 card and WinXPHome sp2, this game is unplayable. The first tutorial I got through okay (though it took more than a minute to load), but after that, with more units and animation, it slows to a jerky crawl. My cpu is constantly at 100%!! Can barely cope, no matter with both cores or with only one. Something's badly wrong here, especially as I see players with lower spec machines are having no problem. Really hope this can be sorted. Desperate to play this game. It's been a long wait.