ok so what now? Demo

The demo is an exe file if I'm not mistaken, doubleclick it to run it. Where did you download from? It's of course possible that it's a compressed archive on some mirrors, like a RAR or ZIP file, not sure.

Martin

Hm, I just checked and Gamezone seems to be using some kind of downloader for its file, using DigitalRiver technology (which, at least to me, never really worked flawlessly). Not sure what to say except to either contact Gamezone or download from another mirror. Sorry. :(

Martin

I used DR lots , probably twenty or more for MAtrix products and never had a problem.. odd..AND thanks..

Well I pre ordered, are we going to actually get an early release as promissed? if so I might just skip the demo at this point?

Thanks, well Its 4 am and WWAAYY past my bed time, so after two unsusfful download and ? with some strange file frpom DR, I cann0ot get the other linkms to work .. looks like I will just check again after I get up.. thanks again.. looking forward to giving so0me feedback!

ok, Filefront opened and I realized I was downloading exactly the same file, but with the EXE added, for whatever reasong the dr deleated it, so I renamed the file adding the exe to it as an extention may want to check and see if it was just my sys or if all users will have this issue.. easy fix too

thanks

I was able to download fine but had to add the extension.. very odd

All I can say after playing WWWAAAYY into the morning all nighter.. This is one pretty game.. VERY pretty.. ok now lets see how the ai works.. and my need for sleep.

looks good guys!

I downloaded last night, can't recall the source, and it looks like I got a zipped folder and also an icon / shortcut on my desktop. Am I supposed to open the folder and click the .exe? Or is that little icon a shortcut to the setup and/or the install loader?