Battleground Europe

PEACEMKR

• 2 weeks later...

PLayed the game for a couple of years before I gave up. Suffered through the dreadful launch with the servers being maxed and such.

I had visions of experiencing ETO combat during WWII, but after a while it became old. It turned into a game of nothing more than capture the flag with WWII equipment. Which means rush the base with tanks and hose down the building were Infantry and tanks spawn. After a while it just seemed like I was paying to play a modded version of Unreal or Quake.

If you guys Really want a Great Game.... PLAY TOW ONLINE>>>>> People what is wrong with you??

This game is great if only you get out of the rush rutt and if need be snap your fingers while you play to give you the feeling of usless motion.

Originally posted by Jmayer:

If you guys Really want a Great Game.... PLAY TOW ONLINE>>>>> People what is wrong with you??

This game is great if only you get out of the rush rutt and if need be snap your fingers while you play to give you the feeling of usless motion.

No sorry.

This game had so much to offer and I guess it still has potential to since I seem to come back and check for some kind of update that could resurrect the game.

The uber patch promised a new fixed version of the game, but the game still lacks where it needs to be.