How do you use keyboard for views?

Mukavamedia

I have been playing the demo a couple of times, it looks really interesting and I am thinking about buying the game.

I just found out that selecting a unit and by pressing "enter" I can go to see the combat as seen from the soldiers eyes, that is cool!

I like that very much, but...in a combat situation I then want to get a general view of that situation, what keys do you use for that?

I have then pressed "enter" again and then arrows and mouse to get the camera behind that soldier, but when I do all that, the situation is over, i am too slow...So is there any other methods that you use for situations like that.

Any other hints that you have to camera controlling. So far that has been the biggest problem for me. Is it possible to assign keys to different views so that I would not have to do it the "hard way"?

Thanks for any advice!

you can use the mouse wheel to move camera or you can do what I do and assign a number to your tanks and unit groups with the ( Ctrl & Number keys ) then when you want to see your units just tap the number for that group or uint twice and bam your there. Hope this helps you.