Need new unlock :

Sfox28

How do you go about unlocking all the campaign battles again. It seems with the new patch install they are locked again. I just need the info on how to do it again. Also where is the new quick battle generator? I guess I'm just to stupid to see it??? :cool:

I've tried to use the campaign un-lock exe (it said to overwrite the files...I did a yes) that was used before to get all the campaign batttles unlocked, but none show up in the battles menu?

What am I doing wrong here? Where are they supposed to show up? Also, will the old mods and battles that were made before the uber-patch work??? Mahalo.....

I found the Quick Battle Generator as a desktop icon. It is also probably under Start - Program files.

I tired it and it is very easy to use. Make sure you have choices for both sides. It then will save or launch you directly into TOW.

Yes, the battle generator installs on your desktop, and into your battlefront directory under TOW. It is exceptinally easy to use.

You know its really funny, after mulling around for a few months going back and forth about the game i finally purchased it on Sunday. I go into the mission editor and i wanted to kill myself because it is so complex, and then wham Monday morning Battlefront hears my pleas and puts out a 1.2 gig hotfix. Man is that great customer service or what?

Okay, I have the campaign unlock files ready for you.

Download the following file and then unzip it INTO your Theatre of War "users" folder. It should create a new folder called "player99".

Now when you play Theatre of War, you will see a new player profile available called "All unlocked". If you play with that profile and select any campaing, all of the battles will be listed to play!

Download link:

http://www.battlefront.com/products/tow/misc/all_unlock_missions.zip

Enjoy!

Madmatt

Thanks, or should I say Mahalo (I'm Hawaii person) Madmatt. I've been waiting for this uber patch for quite a while and will be getting back into the game with both feet in! I know it may sound silly, but when will the add-on be coming out? I'll jump on that right away also. As Arengada just said above me..."Thanks Madmatt. This is the game I've been waiting ages to play. Remebers me of the good old Close Combat days... This patch does this game justice and the battle generator was an absolute must." I second this statement and agree wholeheartadly. I'm also a big Close Combat person and still play the new one COI, but TOW can and will be the best! Again Mahalo