OMG - Pointers pls?

Billy Riley

This game is as hard as nails!

In the first mission (as Germans) I think it's Dunkirk where I have to attack the French lines...but my tanks get taken out within minutes.

I've tried taking it easy...nice and slow...but as soon as an enemy is spotted...BAM! Tank gone.

I take out most of the infantry attacking down the right flank with artillery and mop up with my infantry and the two tanks I have with 20mm main guns. The 37mm Main guns, I leave on the hill as kind of over watch.

But I cannot make one tank survive. What are the tactics for this one pls?

Any pointers?

Thx

Oh...and one other thing, I can't seem to find a button that "deletes" a group. I selected a load of soldiers and assigned them as group 1...later I wanted to split them...so I selected half of them and set them to group 2 - but everytime I select group 1, it selects the original Group 1.

I have tried selecting half, assigning as group 1, select other half and assign as group 2. When I do this, I can select group 2 (only half) but when I select group 1, I select all the troops again!

try grabbingthe groups with mouse click drag, seems to work for me and groupings fine..

as forthat damn Dunkirk mission, I must have played it ten times, then it was like a bulb went off, save your armore, slowly crwl to the point you can suppress fire against the ceenter guns then sttack them with infantry.. I usually can then peak out a few tanks, and slowly, with lots of pauses, get the whole first row of guns out with few losses, after that grab what guns are alive and turn them on thevFrench