It is 1C or Battlefront thinking about this?

CeltiCid

With the new Quick battle generator, the new builder and the new multiplayer capabilities, im sure multiplayer community in ToW will boost hard.

But i think we will miss one very important thing to make this game more playable in MP: The possibility to PAUSE or down the speed in multiplayer games.

By this way, we can "simulate" the we-go system that all of us loved in CM and will bring to ToW a lot of CM players, in my opinion.

Any good new?

Originally posted by CeltiCid:

With the new Quick battle generator, the new builder and the new multiplayer capabilities, im sure multiplayer community in ToW will boost hard.

But i think we will miss one very important thing to make this game more playable in MP: The possibility to PAUSE or down the speed in multiplayer games.

By this way, we can "simulate" the we-go system that all of us loved in CM and will bring to ToW a lot of CM players, in my opinion.

Any good new?

Originally posted by Thork:

Second

A multiplayer Campaign would be nice as well...

Even so it would only work with surrender possibility and dynamic campaigns.

It’s obvious that there will be more developer modifications to TOW after this patch turning point. Keeping the forum active with positive feedback and constructive criticism will help people like Sneaksy fine tune the game over the course of the next year or so. Eventually all the bells and whistles that make sense and can be accomplished will make it to the front line.

Originally posted by ShiftZ:

Keeping the forum active with positive feedback and constructive criticism will help people like Sneaksy fine tune the game over the course of the next year or so. Eventually all the bells and whistles that make sense and can be accomplished will make it to the front line.

Are you reading Sneaksy??? FINE TUNNING the game :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you tell us something about this question?