Mortan's Counterattack

nashash

I am definetely there with nashash. I would love the possibility to watch a full battle I have just fought. To watch it from different angles, with FoW off, see close ups of enemy tanks blowing up and my outpost fight brave to the last man. And maybe save it and show it to some buddies - like you guys here ;)

Up to a certain degree you can do it with save games and FRAPS, but it is really cumbersome compared to something like the replay function in Il2.

Unfortunately Sneaksie had already commented it and stated that it will not be possible to have a replay feature in the current ToW.... Maybe it makes sense when I think of the needed info for a replay of a fight in Il2 (positioning of aircraft, direction, thrust, shooting yes or no...) and the amount of info needed for ToW. Way more actors in the game, way more animations and more possibilities for them... Oh well, maybe in a future ToW2 - or maye not...

I would definitely go fo one and would even be willing to wait longer or to pay more for such a feature!!

Uwe

i have a question , in singleplayer / battles / orders map window , are we suppose to have units , mine is greyed out , i looked thru the manual and found info on the units and reserves, but it didn't say if it was for singleplayer,

units are active in campaigns though ,

thanks for any help.