Battle of the Bulge Scenario - New Map

Great work with the map, i like the non frozen river in winter.

How could you create a completely new map :eek: ?

The mission was to short and easy, my GI's have nothing more to do then wait untill the first panther cross the bridge and explode in the minefield.........mission successfull :( .

ROFL

You won? I KO'ed about four tanks, but ultimately got wiped out. The trick in this one seems to be keep fresh bodies on those two bazookas. You also have to keep those extra zook ammo-bearers in the right positions. Don't let your bazooka firers stray out of protective cover....if they get whacked, you will have a hella time trying to re-deploy the weapon with another soldier while out in easy MG range of the enemy tanks.

A little too simplistic of a mission, but I think it was more for demonstrational purposes than anything else.

Originally posted by rofl:

Great work with the map, i like the non frozen river in winter.

How could you create a completely new map :eek: ?

The mission was to short and easy, my GI's have nothing more to do then wait untill the first panther cross the bridge and explode in the minefield.........mission successfull :( .

Actually if you can find maps (or convert them) in RAW format and edit them down to the proper dimensions, you can add them right into the game. They are using the standardized RAW camera format in 16-bit to represent map elevations. There are two map sizes used in each instance: One in 1024 x 1024 format and one in 2048 x 2048 format.