Desert Campaign?

kurjajuur

Well if someone's up to it all it would take is a reskin of the units and changing the ground textures to desert textures. You'd have to play on the same maps but you can strip off any trees/house that are unwanted.

Oh and the 88Flak would be necessary!

I think a desert mod would be quite do-able as Flanker says by re-texturing units, the terrain and bushes, but there are a lot of missing units although you could just pick out scenarios where they aren't involved.

Have fun

Finn

Originally posted by Flanker15:

Well if someone's up to it all it would take is a reskin of the units and changing the ground textures to desert textures. You'd have to play on the same maps but you can strip off any trees/house that are unwanted.

Oh and the 88Flak would be necessary!

OMG did SOMEONE SAY 88FLAK >.> <.< OMG OMG OMG!!!11

no but seriously i know why they didn't do it and it's a damn good reason but I am almost willing to pay someone to put that in game, that was a very big part of many battles in the latter stages of the war.

I do not know why there is problem, because of flak18/36 cannot move. In CC3 where you placed this gun, there it was for whole scenario and it causes no problems...

No possibility to move the gun is big disadvantage in attacking scenarios, but almost nothing, when you defend (or when your oponenet defend).

Flak18/36 is one of two units (along with PzIII 50mm(kz)) I really miss.