Put another video on youtube :-)

DeLaVega

I really enjoyed the video, especially the part showing the t-34's spinning on the trenches. I have read about how they used to do this on shallow trenches and the small bunkers to try and crush the troops. The A/T and tank duals were just awesome. I think that you should win the contest... You have my vote(too bad it dont count..lol). Great job! OH, how long did it take you to make all that?

Mike

Hi Mike, I appreciate your comment. Thanks.

Most times the tanks turned on foxholes but unfortunately they weren`t included in ToW. The AT Grenadiers even were connected with a thin rope or a thread, so, if one was completely buried in the snow he could give the next one a signal that he is still alive. ...hopefully the guy on the other end was alive, too. :)

It took me around 2-3 weeks total including around 1 week of approximately 10 hours each day (when I was off :) ) and over 14 hours last sunday before the "release" on monday. :)

But, as I said before, it could go faster, if I wasn`t such a technical stupid, wouldn`t have to encode the AVI files back and forth, the savegames wouldn`t crash forcing you to re-position all the troops again and again and finally the troops did what you want them to do. :) What do you think how often did the KV-2 miss the AT gun? When you play the game the AT gun will survive 2 seconds. Seems the game knows that you want to make a video...

Thanks scottie!

My PC is an Intel E6600 (Dual Core 2,4 Ghz), 2 GB RAM, Nvidia 8800 GTX graphics card.

But with massive scenes like at the end of the "Barbarossa" video the frame rate will go from 15-20 down to 5 after switching FRAPS on. :-(