ok, please help me!

Freeboy

I am lost for this one scenario, the last german one before the ardennes, I think it is Arras, anyway I even broke into the editor and added some elite Tigers and Jagtigers, and with all this the second wave decimates me.. wtf, do these guys have laser sights and uranium dpleted rounds? I think something is worng wen a 76mm shell at a 800 yads kills a t2 or Jagtiger in the front.. whatever, has anyone beaten this ?

I am not tooo bad really but humility I am gaining..!!!

BF should name this "TOW or the Humiliater"

I made it to the third round of yanks.. yippers this is a tough on, even had a three sided ganger on teh wave , the barely paused to kill the two medium/lt tanks.. pounded the heavies, finally my lone tiger 2 lost a tread! I may need to add several more anti tank guns and some stukas!

I finaly won Seelow hieghts, it took awhile to get used to the targeting and unit cohesion but I did it. I had some tanks left, I used the targeting and hold fire buttons. I moved my reinforcements quikly, also the LOS thing is working correctly you just have to get used to the color shading and which unit is actually seeing the enemy. Seelowhieghts2007_5_5_5_42_45_31.jpg Also the captured tank was a russian t-34/85 I wounder why it shows they caped it and not me.I was using regular mod and morale was factored in.