Nice Multiplayer... ... ... NOT!

Wolfiefang

Ummm, this multiplayer is a SAD excuse to being able to say "hey we have multiplayer"

We can't customize the battles, so once you've played a map, it's the same each time. It's fricken IP based too.. very old school, but not any real issue.

Things you need to let us choose are random, things we'd rather have random or able to choose are stuck in stone... and It's hard enough to CONNECT.

Most of the MP maps are recycled SP maps that you didn't even try to balance. Not to mention the start up units are all you get, small, always VERY similiar, and VERY unbalanced.

Is this going to be fixed? some of it? any of it?

This WOULD be workable COOP... Hard once again to see why you didn't do that...

This seems a sad waste of a GREAT simulator.

I can understand why a lot of people want a refund... I'm very sad with botht eh publisher and developer yet again...

I don't think I'm going to buy CM:SF anymore. As good as it looks, I'm getting a feeling it's going to be the same old trick again.

I have more ot say, but it'll get into a rant... besides got enough people posting "ouh noes my games sucks!!!11" for you to see the problems.

I hope the developer works on polishing their games better in the future, and i hope the publisher here works on getting their developers to work harder on making good FULL games.