Things should be improved

Slamelov

Hi

Now that the game is just released, it's moment to post some ideas to improve the game in the next patchs.

- Pathways, I would like to order my soldiers to go by that path

- More tactical options, smoke in tanks, tank commander opening the hatch, hide... use a right button menu, or something like that.

- Allow enter buildings.

- Multiplayer. Do you know Myth series multiplayer?. You can play the campaign cooperatively and assign units to every player in the same team. Now, the multiplayer sucks because it has notpause and two players can't be in the same team. Think about it...

The only things I have noticed is

- Yes, Pathways would be nice.

- Eh, buildings would be ok, but not serious at all.

- couple unit animations, nothing serious.

- would love... LOVE to see 88mm AA/AT gun if thats the only thing they add I'll be in heaven.

- LOS/LOF issues which I have heard they are working on.

- this is just like X-mas... And some sorta way to camo your tanks up with shrubs and branches.

Alot of this I'm sure will never see the game, as it is one persons personal preference, and the world doesn't revolve around one person.

Oh and Btw Great game guys. lovin' every minute of it.

this game doesnt even have suppression? how realistic. the tank battles are alright, i think they should just put the tank/infantry ratio back how it was and just make it a tank combat simulator. of course ive heard bad stuff about the tank part of the game too.

Originally posted by Chazman:

How about camera control like that on CM.

With all the things that are wrong, or missing on this game, they could probably develope a whole new game before they could do all the patches.

he bassically said there is no supression. i cant tell. my infantry die too fast to be suppressed.

Originally posted by maniac_mat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chazman:

How about camera control like that on CM.

With all the things that are wrong, or missing on this game, they could probably develope a whole new game before they could do all the patches.

he bassically said there is no supression. i cant tell. my infantry die too fast to be suppressed. </font>

well it was a quick test to see if I could get suppresion. I crawled them into fire in a vulnerable position and low and behold Pinned, cannot move..... hopefully if I did more careful testing i could get pinned with minimal casualties.

your point is well taken though, even when in cover it seems that infantry are not hard to spot and kill

Originally posted by Destraex:

who said it did not have suppression? Icould have sworn I saw my troops saying status suppressed

It does not seem to have fatigue either but thats not so bad

Actually it has supression, as shown by screenies on this thread, My bad!