What designer made the Kursk missions for the Russian Campaign?

wokelly

Plese tell them they must be the most stupid people in the world for making such an insanely hard level. I mean the "Strong at Heart" mission, how freaking dumb are you? 5x Elephants, 3x other tank with 100mm frontal armor, and 3x Tigers again for most of the map 7-8 T-34s? I dont mind being outnumbered, but when the tanks are so grossly superior to my own, WTF are you thinking?

And now the next mission after that which I managed to reach the enemy still out numbers me, they have 3x tigers, and more Mark4s then my T-34s, not to mention all those Mark3s with the long barrels. Baring the mark3s all those tanks are better then my own and I am facing more of them then I have?

Who makes these missions, are they really that stupid to make the missions so one sided. I knows its possible to win, but God damn its insanely hard to win them. At least in the actual battle of Kursk the Russians got 57mms, the SU-152s, and more T-34s then the Germans had tanks. In these maps not only am I missing the heavy hitters, I have less tanks then the enemy most of the time and they are inferior.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its missions like these that make me wish I could find cheats for this game

Actually, you CAN cheat. Use the MOD utility and lift off some Tigers from the mission. Nothing wrong with that. I believe that the developers didnt do the balancing of the scenarious quit good enough, they will need to adress that in a patch. And also play on Novice level, its damn hard enough.....

took me a while to do, you need to flak them, and shoot elephants into tracks, once its tracked, crew leaves, and aim for tiger turrets to knock them out, you also get some Sus i belive, with heat they can penitrate 140mm armor

its a good and challanging mission

you rathe want some easy missions so you cant finish game in 1 hour?

Thats not the point bad. Its the simple fact the tanks you are facing are better then yours and they have MORE of those superior tanks then you have inferior tanks. I too managed to get past "Strong at Heart", but quite simply followed by a similarly terrible mission where you face 4 tigers, and many Mark4s, all of which are superior to you with tanks with 20 AP shells and 80 HE shells, well what the hell do you expect.

Personally I would love some missions that had realistic TOE's. I mean when I play Kursk I should be facing lots of Mark3s and Mark4s. But it seems like I have run into just about every Tiger or Elephant Platoon that took part in the battle.

The St. Lo mission had M24's in it, which are not exactly hard tanks to kill, but they damn well should not be in game in a 1944 battle. Another Russian Mission has you facing 4 Kind Tigers when at best you could manage to buy 3 T34-85s and a T-34 1943 tank. I mean are you serious?