license allows two installs..... means i can play with friends?

Destraex

I noticed that the download license allows me two installs. I was thinking of lanning with a close friend to see if he likes it.

License says you can install on a second computer and de-license when finished.

I was thinking this is great for those wargamers out their who have friends to play with who will not be buying the game due to being non-grognards but are willing to give you a game or two at home.

Also good I guess for peeps who want to play VS thier family (sons) on the second computer OR for those like me who have a laptop that is not as good as the main computer but means can take the game on trips

Has anybody tried this?? license - deinstall license method?

Yes, you have to throw it away after two installs. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? You have two licenses so that you may have ToW installed on two systems (i.e: desktop and laptop). If you need only a single copy installed, and you will reformat your system six times in twelve months, no problem: just ensure you de-activate the eLicense prior to formating or uninstalling ToW. You'll then simply need to reactivate your eLicense once you reinstall ToW.

You can repeat this process as often as needed.

See this page for additional information on eLicense.

Originally posted by Destraex:

I noticed that the download license allows me two installs. I was thinking of lanning with a close friend to see if he likes it.

License says you can install on a second computer and de-license when finished.

Yes, that works.