Is there an ammo truck or something? My tanks keep running out of ammo????

nx02nx02

Can I buy an ammo truck or something to bring along? It wasn't available in the first and second mission of the campaign. Does it bacome available later or? How to I rearm my tanks?

If thre is no way how can I mod the game so the tanks have more ammo?

Ya it is. I thought I was doing pretty good and then pulled my units forward a bit and revealed about 10 AT guns and a few more tanks. I just dont see how I could have nearly enough ammo for this mission.

Or should I be concentrating on infanty on this mission?

I stormed the first AT line with my inf, and used my tanks to take out the enemy armor on the left side at about the same time. After that I swinged right with my tanks and attacked the village from the right side(making sure to avoid the char 1bis). Make sure to deploy your paks that you get as reinforcements and also crew the guns you take from the french. That did it for me but I was almost out of infantry and also all my pz38 was out of ammo. The pancer IVc is great for taking out enemy guns.

When I played this mission I used 2 PZII's and 3 PZIVc's I used the PZIV's to deal with the other guns and tanks. They did a good job I think. The PZII's I used to cover my infantry and to take out thier infantry too. The heavies I used only for enemy guns and tanks. Later on the reinforcements have more PZIV's and PZIII's and the PZIII's are nice because of the 2 co-axial mg's but they are only needed due to ammo getting scarce near the end.