Is there any chance we get official information about a possible patch??

KeBrAnTo

I already red 1C/BF is working on "something" to improve the game, add a few missions and something like that, but I would like to ask if there's any chance for TOW players we get an official communication about what are you working on exactly to improve the game, cause you've noticed people is not very happy round here :D

You know, new mission pack it's nice but it won't solve the problems or the lacks of the game tongue.gif

I would like to know if BF/1C is listening to what players are "complaining" about and if there's any chance of mind changing to develope an appropiate patch to put this game where it should be but it is not certainly right now, THE TOP.

As other guys said, there are nice things in the game, of course, but there are lots of lacks and serious problems in a game like this, and we have to focus and fix them.

Just now, TOW is an outstanding tool to create your own FRAPS movies of the ground part for IL2 Sturmovik :D , but I would like honestly this game becomes a true strategy game soon, and THAT CAN BE DONE, it only depends of the developers will and the customer care service all big and serious companies as BF, I don't know about 1C, should pay attention.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on my thoughs ...

Regards..

[ April 22, 2007, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: KeBrAnTo ]

Moon allready acknowledged that some of the concerns of the playerbase were on the priority list of the patch to come. All I remember is that waypoints were on it, search through some Moon posts, you'll prolly find it somewhere. He also stated somewhere that he was very surprised by the laser-guided tank gunners in the finished game (or at least in the demo I think, but IMHO it's also in the full version), so that will probably be on the list as well.

Yes we are working on several different issues and are passing ahead everything we see to 1C's developement team.

That includes issue such as stability, MP reliablity, and the various elicense conflicts which can cause either the game or mission editor to not launch properly.

We want to get these biggie issues locked down immediately and then will be looking at other issues and gameplay additions.

Madmatt

Thanks madmatt, that's really nice of you and I'm sure that will make almost everyone out here happier, including me smile.gif

I'm kind of sad because this game has such a big potential and as it is just now it looks nothing like that. Hope this fixes and addons contribute to get the game we all want, smile.gif

Regards