Very great game

Mastiff

I'm loving this game even though I'm having relativly minor issues I love it.

I have found a work around in the mean time with the jerky slow motion game play, the Pause key works great. I can now move around real fast and conduct my music piece and I completed a mission "The last chance". Now I'm working on the french one. I also love the quike save feature.

Originally posted by Vergeltung:

I am enjoying it as well. some to learn in the begining with controls and all, but, it's a sweet game.

Once the people get across RTS and click fest or click and twitch mind - they will realize that we have a raw diamond here.

Better than that you will be paying 2000$ and you will be General in this or that army ;)

Mind you, humans are imperfect, we have two eyes and two hands. Like in Total War games pause is your friend. But even with pause you will make errors as there are many units there and all that in real time.

Yeah, some say it is unrealistic. Yes, I agree some parts are not realistic. But when we dig behind enormous work that 1C & Battlefront (but mostly 1C to be fair) have done then I am simply amazed. Look at just damage model and so on. With few patches game will be even better. And on top of that it is fun - and for game that is most important.

Now when I think about the price it is really cheap - I would gladly send another 50$ to Battlefront.com because this is not another stupid me too game.

Mario

I also am enjoying the game. Even though Im running it on a system that is really not up to it. I have a Athalon 2100+ that gets about 1.7ghz.... Ive plenty of memory and a decent video card so it seems to grind through on low settings.

Ive not tried any "Large" battles as of yet that may overwhelm my system : ( Presently I'm playing the German campaign, & Ive just started Barbarossa. Battles are running smooth at this stage.

It is fun trying to outthink the enemy ai, and come up w/ inovative ways to defeat them.

I must add to my mention about havin a underpowered system. That as of late all the newer games comming out have frusterated me because I can't run them. I took a gamble w/ TOW though, as the system requirements were "close" for me. I just had to try. I'm gonna have to break down soon though and get a new system it seems.

With the new 1C game comming out by Oleg "Storm of War :Battle of Britain"...gotta have it too...