To Martin

Bloodstar44

Martin,

I found this very innapropriate to lock the thread and don't even wait my response. That is very insulting for me. If you maybe want to ban me do it now. This is not good.

First, I am not spokeperson for Battlefront.com. In all those discussions I was merely expressing MY opinion and that is MY private thing to do. Usenet or forum I enjoy sharing opinion.

No, last think I would want is some kind of inter forum wars or to ignite some fire. You completely miseunderstood me.

Term "defending" is broad and loose. I have been defending MY PRINCIPLES. Battlefront.com is there only by chance and when they attacked e-license yes I have defended you but in fact I have defended principle (MY principle). And in fact all good games are worth defending because it's lousy thing when some talk about e-license but don't do extra step and see what is the game behind it, they simply ignore it.

Well, no problem but I didn't expected this reaction. Maybe you are right maybe I need to shut my mouth and allow all that lynch on Internet on you or SES or anybody else. Well, it is shame that my good intentions are considered bad.

And you are right to lock that kind of discussion but you also applaud (suck up?) to Matrix Games admins who will gladly allow bashing of Battlefront.com while chucling along. They can say that they love battlefront.com but they will enjoy badmouthing of e-license.

Martin, you have dissapointed me. And certanly it was not nice toward me to act like this.

Mario