Max Number of Player Units??

Kellysheroes

Originally posted by Canuck_TAR:

What I find funny is that people compare this to CM..........not even close.

Think Close Combat series lads.

Since Squad Assault is a 3D game modelled after close combat I would say this would be an even truer comparison

Came across this in another thread........

"Guys, there is no hard limit that I have seen. Somehow my comment about ONE battle that I played having ABOUT 150 units in it seemed to have been misinterpreted to mean that there is a 150 unit/man cap. There isn't.

Of the fourty plus battles in the game, some are small and some are big. The average size seems to be equivalent to about a companies worth of guys (roughly 150 men a side) but thats not a set limit. Its just how the scenario designers made the battles that are in the game so far.

Madmatt"

Interesting. So it appears one can have larger battles if one want to. Great for MP games. I wonder what the performance hit is though.

Originally posted by RCMP:

Came across this in another thread........

"Guys, there is no hard limit that I have seen. Somehow my comment about ONE battle that I played having ABOUT 150 units in it seemed to have been misinterpreted to mean that there is a 150 unit/man cap. There isn't.

Of the fourty plus battles in the game, some are small and some are big. The average size seems to be equivalent to about a companies worth of guys (roughly 150 men a side) but thats not a set limit. Its just how the scenario designers made the battles that are in the game so far.

Madmatt"

Interesting. So it appears one can have larger battles if one wants to. Great for MP games. I wonder what the performance hit is though?