Requirements?

TC_Stele

Minimum system requirements are

Windows 2000/XP; DirectX 9.0с; 2,6 GHz processor; video card similar to nVidia GF 4600 or ATI Radeon 9600; 512 RAM.

Recommended:

Windows 2000/XP; DirectX 9.0с; 3,4 GHz processor; video card similar to nVidia GF 6800 or ATI Radeon X800 with 256 Mb RAM; 1 Gb RAM.

That's what I found in a thread titled "system" when I did a search for "requirements". It's also the reason I'm upgrading my PC. :(

Originally posted by TC_Stele:

Sorry, I couldn't find it on this forum, but what are the basic requirements for this game? The screenshots alone indicate it may need a bit of a cruncher, but I was interested to know what the requirements are to run this and the recommended.

#1: patience

I guess it depends on what kind of 2,4Ghz CPU you have. If it is a AMD X2 or in Intel Core(2)Duo then there is no problem at all. But if you have an Athlon XP or a Pentium 4 - this would be quite tight. Maybe somebody with the Russian version already can shed some light over here....

Uwe

Originally posted by Reichenberg:

I guess it depends on what kind of 2,4Ghz CPU you have. If it is a AMD X2 or in Intel Core(2)Duo then there is no problem at all. But if you have an Athlon XP or a Pentium 4 - this would be quite tight. Maybe somebody with the Russian version already can shed some light over here....

Uwe

That would be good to know. My processor is an AMD Athlon XP 3200+ - 2.2GHz. My video card and memory all surpass their respective specs, but the processor is a bit weak.

• 2 weeks later...

I run the game on a AMD Athlon 64 4000+, 2 GB RAM, Geforce 7800 GT. Maybe anyone is interested.

I installed it also on my notebook for testing. It runs but doesn't look that nice.

But don't forget the game just looks nice, while zooming in. When you zoom out all the details fade out.