OT: Medieval Total War Demo

Prince of Eckmühl

Seeing as how we've got such a terrible case of demo-fever, hereabouts, why not try this out?

The graphics are mind-boggling, the hacking and peforation prolonged, and the units less responsive than in the previous versions.

Mostly, you just line 'em up and charge, but hey, it's the Middle-Ages!

PoE

BTW, it's also got some gameplay bugs, but it appears stable and has to be seen to be believed. Agincourt is included, albeit in abbreviated length. ;)

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

I also use those tactics in CM.

My God...what a brilliant diversion to bring this crashing back on topic. Well done.

So let's analyze exactly why you suck at CM, then, shall we? More importantly, was this a subliminal criticism of TOW - you know, a kind of endorsement that this game will not require more thought that "line them up and charge Agincourt-style"?

And what's with the French name. Why do you hate America?

Geronimo........

Inquiring minds want to know,

Does he hate America?

Pancho Villa and Hugo Chavez, also Americans, by and for the American continent, One human race under God, will also report.

Seance with Amerigo Vespucci says.... North, South, Central, ALL Americans!!!

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

I also want to know why it is claimed that I hate America.

It is claimed that you hate America because it is my belief that you, in fact, hate America.

So...do you, or don't you hate America? And don't, like, tell me this is off topic, cause this entire thread is off topic. I guess when you're a Prince you get to do whatever the hell you want. Which is as un-un-American as you can get.

You would think you would have had more respect for the originator of this thread, then.

Don't worry Dorosh, I am perfectly fine with off topic conversations.

"It is claimed that you hate America because it is my belief that you, in fact, hate America. So...do you, or don't you hate America?"

I don't hate America, if you really desire to know.

"I guess when you're a Prince you get to do whatever the hell you want. Which is as un-un-American as you can get."

You should calm down. So the thread is in the wrong forum. If it is such a catastrophe to all the people who visit this website, then I'm sure a moderator will take the liberty to move this discussion to the General Discussion forum. Otherwise, I do not see the necessity in insulting individuals you don't even know over something so miniscule.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I guess when you're a Prince you get to do whatever the hell you want.

Hey, this thread laid to rest the "When is the demo ready?" nonsense. That alone should qualify me for a humanitarian award (mercy-killing), and a bucks-off coupon from BF for the purchase of some nifty wargaming stuff from its gift shop.

And don't go instigating fights with the French brothers and sisters, here on the forum. They delivered my people from the imposition of aristocracy and bad food. And you apparently appreciate none of their generosity or sacrifice in having done so.

Yours in incredulity,

PoE