PC specs for the game?

iplaygames2

Maybe, JUST MAYBE (I do hope), at the least, the game will be TOO realistic, TOO slow therefore TOO boring for some and they will all go away.

But we will have to endure the pain first.

Just maybe.

But I hope that those who do stay will learn the ways of the light side of the force.

Originally posted by Kong:

This thread officially marks the end of the old grog centric and relatively mature(which I use VERY loosely) BFC forums and ushers in the generally young inmature leet crowd.

Sigh... BFC forums it has been a great 6 years for me.

Kong

Member # 3447

:rolleyes:

n00b !!1!

Arkel,

I seriously doubt anyone here thinks they are cool, least of all me.

I welcome new people anywhere anytime.

Make new friends

but keep the old

one is silver

and the other is gold

But it is nice learning from some of the more learned self starters here who take these forums relatively serious and put out relevant information. And when they do kid around they generally have one thread for it i.e. "The Peng Challenge". And when they dont put it there, there the humor is usually pretty intelligent and not low brow (not that there has been low brow humor ....yet). But I see speech trends that remind me of other forums I have visited that were less benign. And it is kind of a downer.

That being said, I have also noticed that there has been little info put out by the developers. And when the cats are away, the mice will play. More or less.

[ September 09, 2006, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]

Originally posted by Arkel:

Aren't you the cool guys, picking on 1C's and BF's pottentially new customers, which will help make this game big and ensure future addons by higher sales. :rolleyes:

We're not cool.

We've got no problems with higher sales and new customers.

But this is our turf and we don't want to these forums dumbed down to what passes for discourse in the broader internet gaming forums. By being unwelcoming assholes we can preserve our little piece of the internet pie. The game will still sell and the roxor boxor crowd can entertain itself at 1C's place or any of a legion of fan sites that have sprung up.

Dude.

Aren't you the cool guys, picking on 1C's and BF's pottentially new customers, which will help make this game big and ensure future addons by higher sales. :rolleyes:

they're definitely new and only potentially customers ;)

and your theory also implies the game would move towards mass appeal which means we end up with PanzerStrike or Theater of Conquer.

or somefink.

Ow july ded ?

see.

Tendjewberrymud.

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Arkel:

and your theory also implies the game would move towards mass appeal which means we end up with PanzerStrike or Theater of Conquer.

or somefink.

Ow july ded ?

see.

Tendjewberrymud. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Arkel:

or somefink.

Ow july ded ?

see.

Tendjewberrymud. </font>

LOL Hofbauer, I remember when my number was really high! And I was a complete WWII strategy noob when I joined. Never heard of Squad Leader nor could I correctly identify a STuGIII or a M10. But alas now I've become a semi-grog. I've read 35+ books on WWII. I understand the nuances of the Panther D vs G, the many variations of the Sherman, why the Tiger is not so uber, ad nauesum. Worst though, I've become a stickler for realism and accuracy when it comes to anything WWII. Sure sign of being on that slippery slope that leads to hard core grogness!!!!

I will say this, the mix of old grog and young leet should prove to be interesting!! ;)

Well I sure hope my asking what the spec requirements for the game are is what set off this debate of newb/noob vs vet or loyal fan.

I've purchased every CM game since CMBO, and I also own DiF. If you've been around a while, you know what those acronyms are. If now, search around a bit.

Oh, I also think my English is pretty good. ;)