scarcity or abundance in unit resources?

TuuSaR

How much points/units does player usually have available? Is roster easily full or is cautious needed?

Do you need to save often like in cc2?

Is unit capturing a must?

Is there extreme points balancing feature,(like in cc3 campaign multiplay), if player is too good?

How easily player builds full superduber army?

(sorry if asked before, make FAQ or something)

Originally posted by TuuSaR:

How much points/units does player usually have available? Is roster easily full or is cautious needed?

***Really depends on the campaign, mission, difficulty, level of success in previous missions.

***Well, depends on your style, can't really comment that. I do not save at all for example.

Battle is the battle.

***Could be quite useful, again depends on your tactics...

Is there extreme points balancing feature,(like in cc3 campaign multiplay), if player is too good?

***Balancing is set by mission designer. You can't take 10 tiger tanks into one battle, as some troops are just firmly set on the rooster.

***Hopefuly Matt can aswer. I do not think it is possible, but on the other hand I don't have time to play hundreds of ours and check every single opportunity. I trust that mission designers put some serious obstacles on the Munchkins way :)

Originally posted by TuuSaR:

You got your answers, now send me a turn!

Rariety is beyond the scope of the game as is, since you will be only playing pre-designed scenarios and battles.

The battle selection is very balanced though and while in some of the later war offerings, the German player may get some rare units to play with (like King or JagdTigers), its never too onesided.

Madmatt