Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Fortress Tiles as a Resource

I am attempting to recreate an abstract "Romanov Compound" which would be a resource boost for the owner of these tiles. These tiles would be a representation of the captivity of the Romanovs and possession of the Imperial Gold. I wanted to use the fortress tiles which, in the resource data file, I changed the value per strength point from 0 to 5. I have them initially controlled by the Bolsheviks and have a rail network reaching Moscow. However, when I run the game, I am not seeing an end of turn increase in production points which should be reflecting this addition.

So can Fortresses actually be a resource? I know they are not listed in the manual as one but since they are included in the data file, I thought they might be allowed.

Thanks

Thanks Hubert as that will be a nice addition. I'm not sure if I will keep the Tsar in the deep forests or in a remote desert region but it will be a nice resource boon if the Whites decide to go for the gold, while the Reds will need to decide if they want to tie up valuable troops to maintain their hold. Anyway, it will be a nice sidebar to the game.

image002dg9.th.jpg

[ November 15, 2007, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]