Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB AAR unreadable

I've recently started playing CMBB again after being away for quite a while, and am having some graphical issues that make the AAR unreadable.

When the scenario ends, I get one of several graphical behaviors. Rarely, but once in a while, the AAR screen displays normally. More often, I get the AAR screen with no text in the fields, so it's impossible to tell how I did. Once in a while, I get the AAR info overlaid over the main interface window, instead of switching to the AAR screen.

My specs:

Athlon XP1800+ on Azza mainboard (don't recall board model right now), running Windows XP

Radeon 8500 running Omega 2.4.60 drivers (default Catalysts are garbage imho)

512 MB PC2700

Anybody got any ideas? I'd love to actually be able to see what my score was! smile.gif I'm sure it's a video driver issue of some kind, so I'm really hoping for a workaround instead of having to switch back to the default Catalyst drivers, as I get much better performance with the Omega modded drivers in most things.

Sgt. Bonehead