Creating Custom Units - More Than Just The Provided List

I was reading the manual for SC2 and was wondering if I would be able to add additional units to the existing list provided to the game? I now you can change the existing list by changing the Campaign settings from "0" to "1", but can you add additional units to the game (e.g.: AA/Art/Inf/aso). I was hoping to purchase the SC2, but only if I can add addition units to create a desired Campaign.

BRD

Adding artillerie is very easy (with rockets)

adding AA is possible : if your mod does not use all nations, you may use Two nations for one player, and use Air fleet as AA : the "false AA" unit (in fact, Air fleet), will intercept all air attaks (but this tip work only for human player vs human or human vs AI)

ASO ? I do not understand what it means (I am a poor frenchie :D )

n0kn0k,

That really stinks. I was hoping to find a game that would be able to somewhat combine A&A with PG2. My most desired game would be to have the Axis&Allies Game turn/scale with the purchasing/moving functions of PanzerGeneral 2. This game came close, but no cigar. If you put the unit selection from this game into PG2 it would also blow, so I guess I'll pass on my purchase of SC2 and continue my search.

BRD