Mod = $?

What you think this?

Some body make a GOOD mod and send its in battlefront (Hubert Cater) and they think is it so good that be worth to sell? Sell price 1-10$ half get battlefront and another half the maker?

This is just a proposal.

[ August 11, 2006, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: eppu ]

There is no reason to delete this thread as you offered an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. I can think of a few games where modders or scenario designers contributed excellent enhancements without financial reward...HOI I&II would have failed big time if it were not for the efforts of modders. While I'm not a big fan of the game itself, you have to admire the work the HOI gaming community puts into the product. Steel Panthers and The Operational Art of War are two old chestnuts which have continued to flourish due to scenario designers. Even Panzer General 2 has a large modding community which keeps this fine game afloat (though I'm still a nostalgic fan of PG1). So while a stipend is an interesting thought, it is nice that some things in life can still be for free....