Review of 1937 Fall Swartz by Qyusson

I played this scenario as the Germans. It uses the same map as Fall Weiss 1939, but it adds the nations of Luxemburg, Neatherlands, Brussels, Czeck, Saudia Arabia.

I played on Intermediate difficulty, as I am still fairly new to this game, been playing 3 weeks.

I invaded Poland in mid 1938, and used lots of money on diplomacy. I was able to get Hungry/Romania/Bulgaria/Austria/Czeck/Neatherlands/Luxemburg/Iraq to join the Axis. I never invaded Russia, rather I fortified my borders with Engineers, and used italy to conquer Africa.

I conquered france by focusing on the southern section of the Maginot line. It took awhile to breakthrough, but I was able to conquer France by winter 1939, so only 6 months slower than real Germany. Than I focused on diplomacy and building up my minor countries militarys because they are so cheap. Czech seems to be underpriced for the amount of units they can field.

I loved the map Qyusson. Great job.