French Tank in Paris problem w/ AI. Solutions?

Got another one for ya folks. A constant thorn in my side is the French tank in Paris. Even after I lowered it's stats, I can still easily hold out until Aug-Sep because the AI refuses to focus on it... instead it sends 2-5 units after Marseilles, more for Brest/Bordeux, whittles at the maginot line, and then surrounds it with lvl 0 corps and they sit there and repair themselves while the tank smacks them.

Anyone have a solution for this short of ditching the tank? I'm out of ideas.

ND...I checked one of your scripts and you should check the surrendered flag...see below

{

#NAME= Germany Build Up Offensive - Paris

#POPUP=

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 1

#COUNTRY_ID= 5

#TRIGGER= 100

#LEVEL= 0

#PLAN_ID= 1

#SIZE= 9

#LENGTH= 0

#GOAL_POSITION= 69,18

#DATE= 1939/09/03

#STEAL= 2

; Brussels

#FRIENDLY_POSITION= 72,16

; France politically aligned with Allies and not surrendered

#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 2 [2] [100] [1]

#TACTICAL_CONDITION= 84,16 [1]

#ACTIVATE_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [0,0] [0]

#CANCEL_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [1,1] [0]

}

I'll be glad to help in the future. Send me an e-mail if you think I can help with anything specific. Also, I am going through your scripts, but even reading them is big chore dude. Great work, really smile.gif . Anyway if you send me your e-mail I'll send you a list of questions or notes on how I would have done something differently. Global variables will be a godsend. I've been working on the Allied AI and without GVs or even Naval plans it is too limiting. I am going to wait ... patiently ... for HC to update the editor. smile.gif