High Resolution

First excuse me english.

Today I get your game, I am a little familiar with it. I use Win 98 normal at 1074 and higher Res. Actual Version of Direkt X is installed, with drivers in High-Resolution

But CM resets at 800+600 --- is this correct?

Game seems not to use high-resolution maps - why?

While waiting for CM, I got most Mods possible (grin), but I can´t see the haven on the monitor

Any Ideas, Kameraden?

GK

CM use's the resolution you selected when you installed the game. To change resolutions in the game you have to delete your Combat Mission Bynd Ovr Prefs file in your CMBO folder. When you start the game again you'll be able to select your resolution.

Gernot, also be aware that CM will only run at a resolution as high as your desktop. If you run your desktop at 800x600 then CM won't run at a higher resolution. If your desktop runs at 1024x768 then CM should be capable of that too. I wasn't sure what desktop resolution you use. Just be sure to delete the file that Loki mentioned each time you want to raise the CM resolution.