What will a SF Expansion Pack be like?

What will a SF Expansion Pack be like?

Besides new units (3d models) of a specific force (US Marines etc.) and some missions.

1. Well we get new maps objects (new types of buldings, bridges, port, airfield/airport type stuff)?

2. Will we see any new or expanded theaters or just a continuation of the same war?

Point 1 will be tied to point 2 perhaps...

If you get a new theatre of operations then yes, I'd say we'll get a lot of new objects as well.

But as I understand it nothing has been said about either new theatre of operations (except the WW2 module of course) nor new objects, only new armies.

I would like to know if all expansions will me modules or (in case of the WW2 module) stand-alone titles?

I'm assuming new equipment or vehicles would be on the list. I'm interested in seeing the latest Russian tank, the T-90. Perhaps Russia as another army or an MEC, like in BF2? :D

[ July 25, 2007, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Task ]