Dismount bug

Wish I could get a screenshot that conveys the problem, but a picture really wouldn't tell the story. I do think I've got a save game where the bug is occurring those, if needed.

I had a squad turn into half a squad extremely quickly, so immediately stopped them from what they were doing and had them load back onto their ICV. This went mostly ok, though they started to load and just stood there so I canceled and re-issued.

After they were loaded, I used the ICV to transport them closer to their destination.

All was fine until I tried to get them out. No combination of orders would get them back out of the ICV. The squad's Dismount order was disabled and clicking Dismount on the ICV would play the "rear door closing" animation. Trying to use movement orders on the troops inside didn't do anything other than play some form of walk animations for the squad.