training campaign and 1.03

Sgt Joch

I have been playing the training campaign in WEGO, mostly to soak in the graphics, but I am unable to finish the second mission due to some frustating technical issues.

my Javelin equipped units take out the tanks no problem, but then are unable to kill the bunkers to finish the mission. I have run through the second mission 5-6 times and the result is always the same:

-the bunkers are unkillable even if hit by 4-5 direct javelin hits;or

-more annoying, I order a unit to fire at a bunker and its Javelins will "disappear" at the beginning of the turn.

I have the save game, if it is useful.

Well I retried again and now another problem cropped up. I reinstalled CMSF, applied 1.03, unchecked higher program priority in the options and restarted the training campaign in WEGO and then again in RT.

To begin with, I open up the strykers, then after a short time, the strykers button up and I lose the "open up" command.

I don't know if it is a 1.03 problem or if the training campaign is now broken because of 1.03, but it is frustating.