Consider this for the infantry

Guest Guest

You do understand that is not just an empty furniture less, open space right? The interior corners and doo dads are not represented within the building. That is what they abstracted, so yes I can see men fighting very close within a room. You really don't get that? Are you saying that you will only be happy with CQB when they make this game like some retard FPS with jumping and everyone carrying an RPG? Some things you have to use your imagination with. That is what they abstract.
I understand that things are abstracted in MOUT, though that's not really what I'm talking about - and these things happen outside buildings as well.

What I'm asking for is the ability for individual soldiers to fire during a movement order when they're being fired upon from close range, for example when a newly discovered enemy pops up nearby. Abstraction aside, if an enemy can see and fire at me, then the opposite is true as well. That doesn't happen. It's inhuman behavior for soldiers to run right by such threats.

Yet to finish the campaign, damn I've played it least 10 times in various versions of the game. Some scenarios are simple and some are hard. The "Low points, Hit points" scenario is by far the easiest. Hell, until 1.04 came out the enemy never fired a shot. I would use 1 Bradley with 1 4 man team zoom around the map and kill every bad guy on the map.

As most people have said move slow and use max fire power. Always break squads into teams. You don't lose much firepower, only 3-4 guys fire their weapons any way, and it makes a smaller target to shoot at.

Hi,

nice thread.

A thing what would be great to check if in house cleaning the squad could use the "stairs" more carefully. What I mean is for example if they always go up from right side to the left diagonally and the enemy is on the right the whole squad will be shot from the back without any chance to survive not even shoot back. This is very frustrating.