Pause issue not resolved?

Hi,

Unless I'm mistaken on how this should work, but if I highlight a movement order and order a 30 seconds pause, then plot another move order; shouldn't the unit go to the first waypoint, wait 30 seconds and then continue? (I only tested this in WEGO). This is however not the case.

I brought this up already, but it must have gotten lost in all the other threads.

Anyway I hope this gets fixed sometime in the future.

[ August 10, 2007, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Well, i just tested it via hotseat WeGo and it looked to be working okay.

Can you explain again what you are seeing?

You placed a few waypoints and then went back and issued a 30 second pause on one of them, correct?

Okay try this, do the same thing as above but put delays on each waypoint. Use a delay of 45 seconds or so to ensure the pause will carry over a single turn. When you watch the playback is the unit pausing at the waypoint at all? When the action phase is over and you go back to issuing orders, do you see a Pause marker any more on the other waypoints?

It worked for me, but lets see what others report and what you get with my steps above.

Madmatt

I made a savegame if you want it. Basically I just give a 45 second pause order at every waypoint, but the unit (in this case a Stryker) only pauses in the beginning, and ignores the other pauses.

During the action phase, I see all the pause markers, but once the vehicle reaches the waypoint, the pause marker just disappears.

And for the first pause at the very beginning, I see the clock counting down.

I am using v1.02 WEGO single player.

• 3 weeks later...